Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play

Forum for Role Playing! Wolf Packs, Unicorns, dragons, and anything else you can imagine!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hogwarts Express

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hogwarts Express Empty The Hogwarts Express Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

The teachers of the year had long since joined at hogwarts and upon Septemeber 1st the train had pulled in waiting for all new students to board.

2The Hogwarts Express Empty Meanwhile Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The castle glows with soft lights as the teachers prepare for the arrival of the students to the school. The Black Lake's surface shimmered slightly as the light's reflected off it. Under the dark waters a small earthquake splits the ground and a small silver orb floats to the surface. The waves push it to shore where the orb shatters and a woman lays in the sand. After a time she wakes and sits up taking in her surroundings. She looks up to the castle and stares at it a moment it wonder. A giant white snake-dragon-like thing slithers up from the waters and coils up next to the woman.

"The years have passed you," it growls as the woman stands. "Things are not what you remember."

"Obviously...what has become of him." The woman asks as shadows wrap around her and fade, leaving her in fresh new clothes.

"His reincarnation of the 87th Lunar Cycle is there, Mab, this may be your last chance to destroy him once and for all."

Mab nods. "Do you know who it is?"

The dragon shakes his head. "Unfortunately, I do not."

"Hmmm..." She looks at the castle once more. "what has become of it?"

"it's now a school for young witches and wizards...I've not be in, but I do know that everyone in there are fools."

Mab looks at the dragon with interest. "As in they do not know where they stand?"

The dragon nods. "Indeed."

Mab chuckles in amusement. "Ah, to think, should my plan have succeeded, that castle probably wouldn't exist."

"You were almost there...I also must add...it still remains..."

"Truly? Hmm...I think we must pay visit to the once great king's home ..." Mab smiles evilly, turns and heads up the trail, the dragon following behind.

https://kasou.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum