Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play

Forum for Role Playing! Wolf Packs, Unicorns, dragons, and anything else you can imagine!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Story of the Asylum

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria hears it and sits up grumbling.

"Fine, fine.." She stumbles down to breakfast.

52The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: the Story of the Asylum Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

they all head down to the dinning area, where Night is already sitting, Layla gestures for the girls to take a seat.

"I'll be right out with everyone's food." She heads into the kitchen.

https://kasou.rpg-board.net

53The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

sits then turns to Kyria

"Did you have a weird dream last night?"

54The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria glances around at the people already there. Lifting her eyebrow at a few of them.

"Er, no i didn't. So, how did you end up in the loony bin?"

55The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Stares down at the table and sighs

" A teacher of mine started talking with me abut my getting picked on...and I asked him why there was a small pink aura standing next to him. He got afraid and told everyone I was different. Naturally my parents found out about my "gift" and they sent me here... I guess they thought I would hurt them or worse, but the worst I can do is warp someone's aura."

Sighing again she looks around the table

" They blame me for my brother's death... and this was a way to get rid of me."

56The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Ah, I see. That's pretty harsh. I'm stuck here for a similar reason actually."

57The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Looks over at Kyria and nods

" Really..."

58The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Eh, yeah sorta. Its a place to dump me really." Which Kyria then laughs.

59The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Night looks up from his newspaper and looks around the table

" I hope after some time you'll come to think of this place as a sort of home though. This is a safe place and after some dusting and a new paint job it'll look it."

Looks back down at his paper

60The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Uh, Thanks. Who are you exactly?"

Last edited by Valyrie Blackgate on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

61The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Looks up at Kyria folding his paper up

"Night, lovely to meet you dear."

62The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Yeah lovely." she says sarcastically.

63The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Looks up at Kyria standing and folding his paper

" Here is a better place than most of these kids have ever had, and the town down the road some is quaint enough. I'm bored out of my mind most of the time too so join the club."

Walks away from the table waving to Kyria and Katt.

"Come find me in the library later and i'll show you a neat trick..."

64The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Katt looks at the back of Night as he walks out

"What a strange fellow... I wonder what he's doing here anyway?"

Shrugs and looks back down at the table

65The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria nods and watches as he leaves before turning back to the able in front of her.

66The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Looks at Kyria

"So what are you going to do now?"

67The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: the Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Layla comes back out with two plates of pancakes, eggs, and bacon and a bottle of syrup. She puts one in front of Kyria and one in front of Katt then puts the bottle on the table.

"Here you are. Is there anything else you girls would like?"

68The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Shakes her head and begins to eat

69The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Thanks but I'm good, Layla." Looks at Katt. "I'm going to eat this breakfast and then go to the library for a good book and to see what Night meant."

70The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Nods her head and continues to eat

71The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: the Story of the Asylum Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Layla nods. "I'll be in my office if you need me." She heads out.

72The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Breakfast passed and the people went about their lives afterward.

73The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

"I didn't sleep to well last night so i'm going to nap for a few minutes."

Waves to Kyria and heads to her room

74The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria nods to Katt and slips away to find the library.

'Hm... i thought it was around here somewhere...'

75The Story of the Asylum - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Night walks up behind Kyria

"Ah. I wonder if those two know where the library is? Should I go try to find them?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next