Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play

Forum for Role Playing! Wolf Packs, Unicorns, dragons, and anything else you can imagine!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Story of the Asylum

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Story of the Asylum - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Er, Night? You wont need to go find me... "

77The Story of the Asylum - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Looks down and laughs

" It happened again... sorry I have the strange habit of forgetting who I run into..."

Walks past her

" I'll show where the library is."

Begins walk down the hall to the library doors

78The Story of the Asylum - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria follows Night to the library.

79The Story of the Asylum - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Walks to the back of the library and sits down in a nearby computer chair

" So far you are the only one who knows about this. The town was nice enough to give us computers to use but I haven't told the other children yet. They could only give us five though."

Stands and points to one of the computers

" They get fast internet. Go ahead and play around if you like and if you need me i'll be over in the D section."

Walks away in search of a book

80The Story of the Asylum - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria stares at Night as he walks off, silently thanking him. She then gets on the internet and heads straight for her favorite sites.

81The Story of the Asylum - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Pokes his head around a bookshelf

"Don't tell Layla about this okay... if she finds out she won't be happy with me!"

Vanishes again behind the bookshelf

82The Story of the Asylum - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 am

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria nods to his retreating form and then continues with her site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4